Friday, 19 August 2016
A long time ago in a galaxy far... no, wrong sci-fi series.
The new issue of Starburst is out now, and it's a Star Trek special! I actually started watching the original Trek series this month, so soon I'll be able to spot all the errors I missed when proofing this issue.
No Trek content from me, as you may have guessed, but I've written an event report covering July's Manchester MCM, my reviews of The Booth at the End and Warship Jolly Roger are printed, and you can catch up on all things Doctor Who with my Outside the Box column.
Starburst 428 is out now at some good newsagents! Or online!
“Space – the final frontier.” Well, any episode that begins with the Doctor doing the Star Trek opening has my attention. That quote s...
Perhaps to be remembered as the one where the Doctor gets in on this year’s in-thing of punching Nazis in the face. But we’ll get back t...
Well, a lot happened there. Series 10 so far has felt like a deliberate shift away from the arc-driven, continuity-heavy excesses o...
Modern day opening, trip to the future, trip to the past – all in the bag. Now it’s time for the return to the companion’s modern day l...
After The Pilot started off Doctor Who ’s current run by shaking off the complex plots and blockbuster stylings of the Steven Moffat er...
- DVD Review: Only Yesterday
- The Starburst Film Festival! (and a bit of Pokémon...
- Starburst 428 - Out Now!
- DVD Review: Midnight Special
- Brilliant Failure: Rollerball
- Audio Review: Doctor Who - Fiesta of the Damned
- Creative Screenwriting: Plotting Film Noir
- Comic Review: Warship Jolly Roger
- Comic Review: Moments of Adventure - Collection On...
- Audio Review: Doctor Who - The Blame Game
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2015 (73)
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (54)
- ► 2011 (28)
- ► 2010 (12)
Powered by Blogger.